Boca Raton is one of the country’s premier destinations for retirement, golf and general getaways, so it tends to be a hot market for sellers. Being part of a country club community is a value-added alternative to buying a house in such a market, particularly when you consider the added benefits such as maintenance, security and amenities. Country Club real estate is also highly sought after which makes a home in Bocaire a prudent decision.
One factor that sometimes puts people off of ownership at a country club or golf community is the idea of living in a condominium that is basically a glorified apartment building, having to be packed in too close to neighbors with no privacy or peace and quiet. That isn’t the case at Bocaire Country Club. The community was designed as a series of 237 single-family homes, each built on lots that span over 1/3 of an acre — the lowest density of any golf community in the city. Request a tour of Bocaire below and check our some of our great real estate. Our website also has listings of real estate within our community.
Boca Raton Real Estate in Bocaire Country Club
You’ll enjoy luxury, privacy and personal space at Bocaire, not to mention the fantastic 18-hole golf course. As a resident and member, you can expect all of the following:
- Unparalleled personal attention is a hallmark of Bocaire. Membership cards aren’t necessary, because the staff takes pride in knowing every resident by name.
- Of course, the golf course is a centerpiece of the community. It’s an 18-hole course designed by legendary golf architect Joe Lee, featuring a mix of par-3 to par-5 holes that provide a great game to all ability levels. The course weaves its way through the property and is immaculately landscaped. Amenities include a fully stocked pro shop, practice areas, a driving range and private instruction available from PGA tour pros. This is also the only country club course in Boca that allows family members to accompany you as you play without a green fee, and the only one that doesn’t require you to schedule a tee time in advance.
- Continual and unbroken security protection from a live on-site staff.
- Of course, golf isn’t the only recreation option available. The club also provides members with five tennis courts anchored by a pavilion with a bistro, a basketball court, fine dining and social activities at the clubhouse, and an outdoor playground for children.
- Love to swim? The Aquatic Center has two lap lanes along with water fitness classes, cabana baths, and a fire pit to relax around in the evenings.
- There’s also no need for the added expense or hassle of a gym membership. The on-site fitness center has a full range of resistance and cardio training equipment as well as a wide variety of regular classes. Wind down and de-stress in the spa and enjoy a massage, which can also be scheduled to take place at your home.
Want More Real Estate Information?
Contact Us Today! You can tour our facilities and see if Bocaire is a fit for you!